Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

School Project

My child is in kindergarten.  In the beginning of the year, we didn't have a lot of projects to do (I say we, as if she really helps), now, as the year is drawing to a close, we have something different every week. I am not complaining,I kind of enjoy it. But you know how it is, every day, it's something else, wear yellow, dress like your favorite character out of a book (she wouldn't go as Scarlett O'Hara, like I suggested), make a yam into something. The yam was my favorite, I , uh I mean , WE made The Little MerYAM. She was beautiful.  There was also the "poster about me", I really enjoyed this one!! Of course, my penmanship and spelling are so bad, she may have gotten extra points because the teacher thought she really did it. I can't WAIT until we have to build a solar system! My family used to have one that my brother, the oldest, built and we passed around from cousin to cousin.  But I digress,  Anyway, this week, they are studying germs (I think my children are well versed on germs seeing as how I do not clean) . They are supposed to come to school dressed as if they are sick. We decided on chicken pox, it's cute, I am sure there will be 50 more of them.   But I have a devious side.  Any Seinfeld fans out there???
"They gave me gonorrhea!"

No comments:

Post a Comment