Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'll be fine, I'll be fine

I keep saying it's gonna be ok. But, when I plan an event and invite 120 people, don't hear from anyone, message and call them and still, only 2 people show up, I am having a hard time smiling. When some of my own family members won't support me, it hurts. I want to go in my room, slam the door and cry into my pillow. How much more can we take. Just when we think we're up, we get kicked in the teeth again. But, I go on. I am doing everything I can to make this family work. To get us out of this crap hole we're in.
I extend  the preverbial olive branch out to the friends who have turned away, but I feel like they have slapped me in the face with it. Might as well drop the olives in vodka and have a martini!  But still, I go on... I will keep my chin up, I will keep smiling, and I will tell everyone how great things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment