Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Cyber rudness!

Ok, I was raised to RSVP, to hand write invitations, and to return phone calls. Well, in this day of Text, facebook, evite, email,  etc...the rudeness has gotten out of hand.
It about killed me when I sent out my first evite. But, it was so cheap and easy!! How is it that you can't push a yes or no or even a maybe button to rsvp!! It takes the brain completely out of the equation!!!!
Then, there;s email. I admit, I'd much rather email someone than have to pick up the phone. But, you can't answer that?? most people have their entire cyberworld in their cell phones!
Text, here's another one that really pisses me off. I text you, you respond, Not difficult. Don't tell me you don't have time to text me back. That is bs.
Just needed to get that off my chest. TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment